Sunday, March 6, 2011

Orion Vr-313 Vcr Manual

The Iceman has to


Yesterday afternoon my Eismann had in Hamburg-Dulsberg opened for the first time this year. Together with two friends I had met before at the U-Bahn Strasburg Road. The sky was deep blue and the morning I had been able to observe the sun. The seeing was due to the low temperatures miserable and spot groups seen partially or only for a few moments. The improved out not even the afternoon. But in the afternoon I had something else in mind anyway, after I had been clarified by telephone if the ice man would now have to or not.

It was given the scent of the latest point in time where he ever opened the season. And despite the rather comfortable little ice temperatures, the store was packed. In the opposite, the Iceman is also a small cult following and is already something of a hot spot because it is out of a pastry shop and a Greek there are no places where you can meet during the day.

So it was yesterday for me the first of the year ice cream and two cups with coffee. The food gave input into the evening hours.

course I have now also been observed in the sun, and certainly my relative numbers, which is currently increased significantly due to the activity really worth again (of course that are most blog readers know, we may sell our nearest star never without sufficient protection targeted to take because you can easily lose his sight very quickly!).

And of course it goes again after the Iceman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment