As astronomer and amateur astronomer course you have a special look at the sky and sees atmospheric phenomena such as haloes, rainbows, sun dogs, etc. rather than others.
It has also often a little astronomy in the bag. It struck me yesterday, when I was a training event for Hamburg-election on 20.2. a little more time and had visited a bistro in a department store in downtown.
In my pocket I had the issue No. 9 / 2010 Stars and Space magazine it. Somehow I've read through many of review copies is always a backlog of magazines I've subscribed to. But so be it. I was browsing a book department before the bistro had to offer but nothing astronomical.
took the bistro I half salmon sandwiches and a black tea, paid and sat down at a table. Unfortunately, I had my netbook not there, so I could not blog. While I was reading one or two articles, I came to my mind, I still carrying around Astronomical So on with me. On the iPod are a few episodes of sidereal time, which can be downloaded as a podcast in Germany Funk, also a private copy of the new Space Night CD as an mp3 file. Also on the iPod is a four-part series was my favorite Prof. Harald Lesch he had some years ago recorded for the Hessische Rundfunk about the nature of matter. Thus one always has some astronomy with it.
was finally time around and I was on my way and training. I should have checked on this day the finances of the GVA, but the choice is now a "once. GvA work has taken over my deputy auditor, as I informed me of the rather complicated counting procedures. That was then, unfortunately, very little of astronomy, but much to do with computing and multi-colored paper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment