290 pages strong
Twitt'Erfolg 2011 expert version
! DocGoy,
Twitt'Erfolg 2011 expert version I use the micro-blogging service Twitter, but for some time (current day 02/17/2011 - 1407 followers), but I have to just make a great compliment.
This unique 140-page eBook "Twitt` Success 2011 "is really THE ultimate German practice manual for this, the fastest growing social network in the world and "outs himself" You, dear DocGoy as THE experts Twitter in Germany.
I can see a great many suggestions, tips and tricks from this eBook, but I am far from finished, with the study of this great manual. (I currently have 50-10 followers daily) :-)
also for beginners / novice Twitter this report to understand that.
You do not need English skills, because even the main Twitter applications have been translated into German.
the Twitter newbie practically taken by the hand and led step by step through the whole theme of this so-called micro-blogs.
The tip on page 60 I particularly liked: If I use in a tweet, a YouTube link so I can now watch on the right side of the video without leaving Twitter need.
the good end I would like to give my personal opinion on this guide: "Highly recommended!"
I have now spontaneously in your registered partner .
I wish you much success and keep up the good, rather DocGoy.
Greetings from Heinsberg
Heinz-Peter Pierre Heckmann
of http://shl-business.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment